2006 Fall League
WYSA COED Adult
Summer League will begin Sunday September 17th.
Click here to see an Adobe Acrobat "pdf" file of the the Fall 2006 schedule for the Adult Coed League.
Click here for an Adobe Acrobat pdf file of the 2006-2007 Player Registration Form. Please print this form, complete it, include information
on a new shirt if you need one (your captain will collect $5 later for the shirt), attach a check for $25 made out to "WYSA"
and send it to your team capatin who must bring it to the meeting on Septemebr 10th to register the team.
7 vs. 7 including one Goal Keeper per team
No more than 4 men on the field at a time, per team, all others must be women
Women's goals count two points, men's goals count one point
Games are played on a large field with full size goals at Habig soccer complex.
Games are two equal 30-minute halves
· We recommend a team size of 12-14 players
· If the heat index at 3 pm is 95 degrees F or greater, all games will be
played on the U10 fields.
· No slide tackling, including no slide tackling of a player or the ball by goal keepers
· · All games will be played
Sunday afternoons (see schedule for start times)
· All participants must be 21 years old or older (preferably much older !!!)
· All players on each team must play equal times
· This is a RECREATIONAL league. Rule #1 = Have FUN !!!
Team Fee Structure: (due to changes in WYSA recreation rules)
Cost Per Team: $220 per team * (includes referee fees, mowing and upkeep,
and paint for the fields)
Cost Per Player: $25 per player (includes insurance) This $25 per player fee is the
registration for the Indiana State Soccer Association and occurs only in the first session played per playing year (September
1 - August 31). Players may not play unless they are registereed. NO WALK-ONS!
* Additional $5/player for new shirt
For more information, please call:
Bruce Carlstedt 896-9223 e-mail:
Dan Neumann 848-5468
Matt Verner 575-9105